That being said, I wouldn't trade last night for anything.
The Friday Five
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
Love it. I'm a big fan of conversation, and the phone is the second best way to get it.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
1 plain jane phone in the kitchen, my badass 2.4 ghz cordless headset phone in my bedroom, and then my Nokia cell phone.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
I have a habit of interrupting people sometimes. Probably gets on other people's nerves. Other than me, I haven't really spoken with people (apart from coworkers) who have bad phone manners.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
That depends. Writing an email or letter is much easier when I need to express something personal because I can distance myself from the communication aspect of it. I'm just writing my thoughts down, and then clicking something and oh someone else is reading it. That makes it much easier to open up.
I'd just like to thank AT&T wireless for free nationwide long distance and free nights and weekends. Thanks AT&T!