1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Only if there were no alternatives.
4. How about of the same sex?
Been a long time since I was in a fight, but I'd do it again.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Not sure. I don't really say/do enough to really piss anyone off.
6. What happened?
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I'm forgiving to a fault.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
GO TO SLEEP AT A REASONABLE HOUR -_-
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
I've slept past dinner before... but that I probably went to bed after breakfast...
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
An old friend of mine from middle school whom I believe is going to UCF
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Dunno? All excuses are lame. That’s why they're excuses. If it wasn't lame, it'd be a reason, not an excuse. :)
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?
It's been several years, but sure.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
A traditional workout, years ago. But I've been very active in playing sports during/after work (football/basketball in the parking lot, etc)
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
Had to wash an outfit before work today, so I hit it once after I put them in the washer, and once for the drier.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Uh... Ginger Ale? Don't really drink expensive drinks.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
RED MEAT :D ... but I love chicken, so white :)
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Apart from a few curious sips as a very young boy, never had any and never will.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Not a fan of spicy stuff. Anything else I'll eat.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH?
GET IN MEH BELLY
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
Not counting movies? None. And should hopefully be 1 at most.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
I try and make it a point to ignore those things as much as possible during normal conversation.
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
I need a pair of eyes to lose myself in.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Best Buy -_-
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Buy a big house for myself and a few friends, then live off the rest free of work and responsibility.
4. Rather be rich, or famous?
I'd rather be wealthy. I couldn't handle the attention.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Not in the last decade (that I can recall)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
heh, ok, I guess I've stolen music .... and software... funny we don't think of that, huh? Oh, approaching 8,000 MP3s
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
This section is going to be boring. I try my hardest to have zero pride.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Moving out, I guess.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
I'd like to be loved at some point.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
I am EXTREMELY competitive :D
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Only petty games, never on anything important.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Hmm... maybe Bianca's iPod
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
heh .... Sandy maybe? ;)
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
I'd rather be no one than someone else
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
There are certain prerequisites that are lacking for this to happen ...
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Used to be I'd say nothing... the way things have been lately, though, I'd like the ability to just be happy, and to appreciate more the things I should be appreciating more.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Sloth, although I don't get to use it very often. I wish I could sleep in everyday.
1. What religion do you follow?
I guess it's a combination of a few.... does that make it my own?
2. What religion were you raised as?
Baptized Roman Catholic, was raised in a Lutheran church in Pennsylvania, but spent most of my life attending a Methodist church in Lakeland. Then my parents sort of just gave up on church one day (don't know why) and I haven't really gone since.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
The world is what you make it. But I believe everyone should be moral, regardless of religious belief, so I'll say Human.
4. Do you believe in magic?
Not in the fairy tale sense, Magic is a term people apply to things they don't understand.
5. What was the last promise you broke?
I still owe someone a wallpaper from almost a month ago -_- I'm so ashamed -_-
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
Nobody is 'Perfect', but there is at least one person who is a perfect match for everyone, I believe.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
For Christmas, I didn't get anything worth mentioning. But then I didn't ask for anything, period, so ... I got almost exactly what I wanted for V-Day, though
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
I'm not going to volunteer that information
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
My hopes are always up. Lately I've been trying to beat them down, to resign myself to some things... but all these years of being such an optimistic person are making it hard
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
Can't win if you don't play.
6. Do you gamble?
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
I do remember running around in a monsoon wearing a panda outfit... ^_^;
7b. What's the biggest/most tangible wish you ever had, and did it come true?
1. What causes do you support?
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
Just about anyone who's asked
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
Haven't been asked to. I would, though.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?
Maybe if I didn't already have a career
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
I have in the past
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
Anyone is more than welcome to come stay with me if they wish.
1. What are you most afraid of?
Intimacy and being alone forever. Gee, those kind of contradict, don't they?
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
The Powerpuff Girls :D
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
I'd be honored to actually be worth something to someone.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
I'd have to go with Knowledge on that one.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?
I used to be fearless. Now I am beginning to have difficulty in large social situations. That may due to my current complete lack of self-confidence, though.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
Whatever feels right in a given situation. I end up being a leader more often than not, though.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?
Yes. I was randomly selected to go home though because they had too many
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
As long as I supported the cause, I'd do it.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
It is not my place to decide whether someone should live or die.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
Yes. Wish it was John McCain, though
5. What was your favorite media circus trial?
Can't say that I enjoy them
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
No, but I donated to McCain's campaign fund
7. Have you ever succeeded in a lawsuit or legal/political action?
Haven't had the opportunity
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
I need more sleep!
2. Do you collect anything?
DVDs, OSC paperbacks, games, things to hang on my walls :)
3. Are you addicted to anything?
LJ, computers, staying up late
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
I'm usually indifferent, with a few exceptions
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
Not sure on that one. Fabrice would be up there, though, along with "Most Insightful"
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
Not that I recall
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
On the rare occasions I'm given some, I weight is as much as I do my own
4. What area are you wisest in?
5. Do you drive defensively?
Offensively when I'm alone in the car or with someone who is OK with it, deliberately and patiently otherwise.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage?
7. What did you learn today?
I need sleep -_-
Finally, what is your favorite cardinal virtue?
Well, of the 4 cardinal virtues, mine would have to be Fortitude. "Fortitude is the guard and support of the other virtues." --Locke ... Fortitude is "the will to persist in the right despite the unpleasantness of doing so" :)