1. First Name: Carlos
2. Were you named after anyone? The king of Spain, I believe.
3. Do you wish on stars? No. I do the 11:11 deal.
4. Which finger is your favorite? What? I'd have to say my thumbs, because no other finger can be twiddled.
5. When did you last cry? My last return trip from SC.
6. Do you like your handwriting? That's a big negative.
7. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Turkey!
8. Any bad habits? A few :P
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I don't really have any embarrassing CDs. Heck, I don't really have many CDs, period. Thank-you, Internet.
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with YOU? Absolutely! Nobody knows me like I do!
11. Are you a daredevil? Not really, but I'll do stupid or crazy things by request, at times.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Sadly, yes.
13. Do looks matter? Only to the point that one can be comfortable looking at someone.
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Can't remember off the top of my head, but I'd almost guarantee it. Beware doing as such in front of me, by the way, as you may never live it down.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I'm going to have to stick with Bianca's answer on this one: What the
hell kind of question is this?????
16. Do fish have feelings? I don't know, and neither do you.
17. Are you trendy? Nope. But I'm not so ridiculous as to be anti-trendy. I can't understand people who hate something simply because it is popular. It because popular for a reason.
18. How do you release anger? I internalize it. Unhealthy, I know, but it's what I do.
19. Where are your second homes? Pembroke Pines, FL... Florence, SC... Whitehall, PA... and Lakeland, FL (when I can bear to return)
20. Do you trust others easily? I trust until given reason to do otherwise, which allows me to be taken advantage of fairly easily, but I can't imagine living any other way.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? GI Joes, Transformers, Matchbox cars, and good ol' LEGOs
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Any class outside your major. I really don't understand why a well-rounded education is forced on someone who wishes to pursue a degree. It really makes no sense, unless you're a money-grubbing university.
23. Do you have a journal? No.
24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never!
25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No. I wouldn't want to maim anyone.
26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? A sense of humor, a quick wit, and not so much intelligence as wisdom.
27. What are your nicknames? Tallon, Bear
28. Would you ever bungee jump? Off a curb, perhaps.
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends, as well.
30. Do you think that you are strong? Care to find out?
31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Either Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip, or Pistachio of any kind
32. What's your favorite color? Black
33. What is your least favorite food? Either sauerkraut or green beans
34. How many wisdom teeth do you have? How many are the default?
35. Are you in love with anyone? That's a big roger dodger
36. How many people have a crush on you right now? Who would be crazy enough to do a thing like that?
37. Who do you miss most right now? Jess... :/
38. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Up to you
39. What color pants are you wearing? What are these pants you speak of? (gray)
40. What are you listening to right now? Jess... :D
41. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number? 8135
42. What was the last thing you ate? Campbell’s Soup, courtesy of Jess :D
43. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd either be white, so as to live the longest, or the much beloved crayon sharpener. Fear me, crayons. Fear me like you would a hungry infant... or something.
44. How is the weather right now? Dark
45. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Jess... :D
46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes/hair
47. Do you like the person who sent this? Absolutely! And I like Silence, from what bit I spoke to her.
48. How are you today? Lonely
49. Favorite drink? Sweet tea, Code Red, Bawls
50. Favorite alcoholic drink? No thanks
51. Favorite sports? Racing, Football, Baseball, Hockey (live or playoffs)
52. Hair color? Brown/black
53. Eye color? Brown
54. Do you wear contacts? No
55. Siblings and their ages: One younger sister, 15
56. Favorite month? I'll have to agree with Bianca: October, Halloween.
57. Favorite food? Pasta, or Chinese
58. Last movies you watched? Bits of Ocean's Eleven last night with Liz, Sandy, and Esa(sp?). Last movie start to finish would be Dick Tracy a couple weeks ago. I saw it as a kid, but man the quality of it just blew me away. Why can't we have "B" movies of that quality anymore?
59. Favorite day of the year? Birthday/Halloween
60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Sort-of, I guess :[
61. Scary movies or happy endings? Suspenseful movies with meaning or purpose
62. Summer or winter? Winter
63. Hugs or kisses? Bianca nailed it: Both... in abundance thank you very much.
64. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships, of course
65. Do you want your friends to write back? If they so desire :)
66. Who is most likely to respond? Dunno... Jess?
67. Who is least likely to respond? Bianca, as she sent it to me.
68. Living arrangements? Me
69. What books are you reading? :(
71. Favorite board game? Chess or Risk (Although Risk 2 on the PC is better than Risk, as everyone plans simultaneous movements. It's fantastic)
72. What did you watch on TV last night? A bit of Ocean's Eleven
73. Favorite smells? Rain in the forest, wood burning, Vanilla ;)
74. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Bianca: Why the hell do I have to get up so damn early?!