1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Believing in others, even when they would not believe in themselves.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
I am anti-pride. However, the best achievement that I am solely responsible for would be my moving out and up to Orlando.
4. What about the past ten years?
Living without love. Or perhaps in spite of it. Never giving up.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
A single piece? That's rough. How about: Question everything. It is in the answers that you will find yourself.
You are worth exactly: $2,148,646.00.
We hope you can find somebody who is wealthy enough to afford you.
How much are you worth?
Hung out at Jason's after JACON last night. We had the first ever SLAC meeting, watched Equilibrium (See it. You won't regret it.), and just generally had a great time. I'm stuck at work right now because it's the end of the month, but I should be able to get out in not too long and head back over there.